Thursday, March 5, 2009

SURAT CLASH DARI TIJAH

Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungandengan boyfriend MAT SALLEH nya….

Dia tak sanggup
bertemu muka, Lalu diapun mengutus surat… surat tu macamni bunyinya:
(kalau tak paham..translatekan ke bhsmelayuu hahahahaa )


Hi, my motive write this letter is togive know you something.

I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US. I havethink about this very cook cook.

I know i clap one hand only.Correctly, i have seen you and shetogether at town with eyes myself. you alwaysask for apology back back.

I don’t trust you again!!! You are reallycrocodile land.

My Friend speak you play wood three ..Now i know you correct correctplay wood three. so,i break connectionto pull my body from this love triangle.

I know this result i pick isvery correct, because you loveshe very high from me. so, i break offto go far from here.

I don’t want you to play play with my liver.I have been crying until no more eye waterthinking about you.I don’t wantbanana to fruit two times ….



Safe walk …..

Tijah

No comments:

Post a Comment